Saturday, April 18, 2009

I dislike hearing about Octomom

Octomom, please go away

They want to give Octomom a TV show of her own. Noooooooooo! Please don't! Then I'd have to hear about her every day instead of every other day.

My biggest problem with Octomom at first was the nickname they gave her. When I hear Octomom I'm thinking about a half octopus, half human woman who works by day as a loving parent and at night she fights crime.

She doesn't have a secret identity because you can't hide eight arms. Even if you have a pair of glasses as bitchin' as Clark Kent's.

Unfortunately, Octomom does not fight crime. She is just a nutty woman the world keeps paying attention to. She's not fun nutty though. She's child neglect nutty. Which is a real shame. How cool would it be if she had 14 kids just so she could raise her own personalized army of ninja babies?

My second biggest problem with Octomom is that THEY ARE NOT ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS. They take photos of all the babies and put them in magazines with their names. Are those for us or for the mom so she can figure out who is who? I don't CARE about baby names. If they're going to force me to read about Octomom, I want them to write something unique about her. For example, no one has told us anything about her snatch. Does it still work like a regular one? Or is it now regularly used for shoplifting gallon jugs of milk?

So how about you, what state do you think her snatch is in? Do you like reading about Octomom? If you do, dear god why? Seriously, please tell me what it is about this woman. And if you don't like reading about her...tell me what you're doing here!